- PD eCommerce (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operate www.plasticsdepot.co.za. This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
- We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information collection and use
- While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally, identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name, Physical address, email address and Contact numbers (“Personal Information”).
- Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site.
- This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
- In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyse log data.
- We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, delivery, marketing or promotional materials and other information that requires your attention.
- We restrict our communication to responses and advertising; the established contact is then kept as proof of communication.
- Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
- Like many sites, we use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
- The security of your Personal Information is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- For the purposes of the ECT Act, Plastics Depot’s information is as follows, which should be read in conjunction with its product descriptions and other terms and conditions contained on the Website.
PD eCommerce (PTY) LTD
Reg No. 2013/003765/07
Unit 3, Bolt Park
11 Bolt Avenue,
Online Store Inquiry: email@example.com
General Inquiry: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone Number: (021) 555 1400